Choice of attire can reflect a seriousness of purpose or casualness of intent.The dress code serves to avoid any overtones of casualness, reduces competitive dressing, and minimizes the cost of student clothing.
The following guidelines should assist you in meeting our dress code requirements for the 2022-2023 school year. Please refer to the 学生手册 with more detailed descriptions.
学生 are expected to arrive at and depart from school fully and properly dressed. This also includes going to and from any gym class. A black or brown belt must be worn with all shorts/pants. Shirts must be tucked in at all times. The ﬁnal decision as to what constitutes acceptable dress and grooming rests with the administration, and the administration reserves the right to make changes at any time. The penalty for violations of these norms rests with the administration. 学生 and parents who have questions regarding the acceptability of certain types and styles of clothing or grooming should consult with the administration before appearing in school wearing them.
2023-2024 dress code
着装规范 details may be found in the Student/Parent Handbook.
Unconventional or eccentric makeup, hairstyles, or unnatural coloring of any kind is not permitted. Hairstyles must reﬂect a neat and clean appearance. Body piercings, aside from ears, are not permitted. 学生 wearing earrings deemed too long or inappropriate will be asked to remove them. Unnatural or extreme hair coloring or styles will not be permitted. Boys’ hair must be of a reasonable length and style at the discretion of the administration. Hair may not be of length where it touches the top of a shirt collar. Boys may not use headbands to secure their hair. Makeup and nail polish on boys is not permitted. Chains or sweatbands of any kind cannot be worn during the school day. Male students must be clean shaven. Men whose hair exceeds the back of their collars or their eyebrows/earlobes must pull their hair back into a neat and tidy appearance and must be cut in a timely manner. Sideburns must be neatly trimmed. This policy may be enforced at all school events, both during and after school hours.
- 红色的 & Black CMHS Logo polos
- Cougar Head Logo (may add sport or fine art logo)
- Honor Society Logo (NHS, Mu Alpha Theta, Thespian Troupe 8903,Spanish Honor Society)
- Blue Cougar Head Logo polo – Seniors Only
- 白色 & 灰色CMHS马球
- Docker style shorts or pants with belt loops: khaki in color
(shorts may be no shorter than 3.5″膝盖以上)
- NOT permitted: jeans, jean material, tights, leggings, knee socks, joggers
- Black or Brown belt must be worn with all shorts/pants.
- Academic/Cougar Logo Quarter Zip: 红色的 or Black
- Academic/Cougar Logo Crewneck Sweatshirt: 红色的 or Black
- Mooney Grey Hoodie – may be worn, but being phased out this school year
- 白色 logo t-shirt and 红色的 logo shorts
- Dress shoes, Sperry style topsiders, closed-toe shoes
with backs, athletic shoes
- back of shoes are to be up over the student’s heel
- shoes with laces are to be laced & 系
NOT permitted: moccasins, flip flops, sandals (includes Birkenstocks, Tevas, etc.), slippers, slides, crocs, boots (Uggs, Doc Martens, etc.) sport shoes (cleats, etc.)
- NO hats, caps or other kinds of head gear may be worn on campus during school hours.
- 太阳镜 are not to be worn inside any of the buildings at any time.